Host a Course
If you are interested in hosting a course, along with submitting the application to host a course a club must also meet the requirements below.
Site Coordinator Duties:
- A site coordinator for each course must be designated along with appropriate contact information including cell phone and email address.
- Site coordinator is responsible for procuring all necessary facilities and players needed for the course.
- An outdoor facility will be required for all courses taking place between the dates of March 15th and October 31st.
- An indoor facility will be required for all courses taking place between the dates of October 1st and April 30th.
- Dates overlapping both will be required to have both facilities as outdoor will be first preference, but indoor will be needed in case of weather.
- All facilities will be scheduled at the host club’s expense.
- A classroom space with projection screen/wall and large enough for the class size.
- A schedule will be sent to the host club, no later than one month prior to the first day of the course.
- The site coordinator will need to coordinate the appropriate number of players for ALL field sessions.
- Youth Module 1 – Ages U6-U8 (6-8 players)
- Youth Module 2 – Ages U10-U12 (10-12 players)
- E License – Ages U10-U12 (12-14 players)
- D License – Ages 13-15 (14-18 players)
NOTE: Course will be cancelled if minimum number of candidates is not reached. (8 for E license and 10 for D license)